Video footage has caught the horrifying moment a huge blast ripped through a karaoke parlour in Changde, China's Hunan province.
Two people were injured in the blast which occurred today just after 5pm local time, reports the People's Daily Online.
According to the most recent update, two people were injured and the explosion is thought to be caused by a gas leak.
The explosion was caught on surveillance cameras today in Changde, China's Hunan province
Shocking moment: In the footage, the karaoke parlour can be seen suddenly exploding
The incident took place in a karaoke bar attached to a hotel earlier today at around 5.20pm local time.
Footage shows the building of the karaoke parlour suddenly exploding.
Glass can be seen flying everywhere.
Smoke can be seen billowing from the building.
Before: Two people working in the lounge were injured in the incident and taken to hospital
Destruction at the KTV: The explosion also caused damage to a nearby bus and a taxi
Two people working in the lounge were injured in the incident and taken to hospital.
The explosion also caused damage to a nearby bus and a taxi.
Government staff attended the scene and started an investigation. They found that the explosion was caused by a gas leakage.